This is part 3 of 3 of Taking a Trip: What’s in my bag? and today is all about the make-up and hair!
I tried to keep my make-up choices very simple, very basic as I am wholly anticipating that there will be no critical need for me to get all doll-faced on a 4-day train trip! But, as us Pretties do, I still like to look like I put some effort into my face!
Me and my sister have one full day and a half-ish off the train, so these products can carry me through our time gallavanting through our desintination — while we’re shopping, lunching, sight-seeing or beer-drinking!
My make-up choices consist of: a BB cream, a concealer, a mascara, a couple lipsticks, a blush and a setting powder.
In addition are a couple tools to apply all this stuff!
LIST OF PRODUCTS:
- L’oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream in 814 Medium
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer in Medium
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara in Glam Black
- Essence Beach Cruisers Blush in 01 Summer Break
- Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder in 030 Medium
- NARS Sheer lipstick in Dolce Vita
- The Body Shop Colour Crush lipstick in #110
- Sephora Eyelash curler (I forgot to include this in the photo! Gah!)
- e.l.f. Kabuki Brush
- e.l.f. Blush Brush
For my hair essentials, honestly, not much going on here! And in case you were wondering… shampoo, conditioner, dry shampoo and hairspray were in my bath essentials bag already!!
- Hair clip
- Hair elastics
- Hair bandana
- Hair brush
- Living Proof Thickening Cream
What are your make-up must haves when travelling?
Thanks for reading Pretties! I will meet up with you again after my trip, so see you and have a great week!!